Kimber Hills Academy
a ministry of Fremont Community Church
Fremont Community Church was established in 1973, meeting at Mission San Jose High School. In 1979, the church purchased its current facility from Kimber Farms property (a ____ acre chicken farm and research center), and began worship services at this location.
In January 1980, the church opened a Preschool and by September, Kindergarten to 6th grade classes were added. Two years later grades 7 and 8 were added. Christian Community Schools (our former name) grew significantly in the 90’s and in 2011, Kimber Hills Academy and Kimber Hills Preschool were adopted as the schools’ new names.
We have a rich legacy and heritage at Kimber Hills Academy, and as we continue build and develop as a 21st Century schools, we seek the guidance of the Lord Jesus Christ in how to best equip and nurture our students as followers of Jesus Christ, ready to be a vital part of their community and world!
Kimber Hills Academy, a Christ-centered ministry of Fremont Community Church, is dedicated to academic excellence and quality instruction while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each child. A professional, caring staff is committed to developing partnerships with parents, and nurturing each child spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
Understanding that God is the source of all truth, that the Bible is the foundation of this truth, we believe that:
- Parents are responsible, before God, for the education of their child; this is best accomplished through the coordinated efforts of the school, the home, and the church.
- As Christian role models, teachers will serve as an extension of the home in authority and discipline, encouraging respect as essential to the learning environment.
- Each child will be given opportunity to respond to Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- Each child can and should develop Christian character traits that positively influence their family, school, and community.
- Each child’s unique intelligences (natural aptitudes) will be honored in order for them to reach their God-given potential.
- Each child should be encouraged to understand that learning is a life-long process.
- Each child will be provided a safe and secure environment in which to learn and grow.
If you’re interested in joining our team you can find details on this page.