Kimber Hills Academy (formerly Christian Community Schools) is a Christian school and a ministry of Fremont Community Church. We have provided a nurturing and challenging education to a vast community for over three decades, and continue to equip our students for the 21st century. Our expert professional staff devote themselves daily to engaging, understanding, nurturing, motivating and teaching students in our preschool through 5th grade classes.
Kimber Hills Academy, a Christ-centered ministry of Fremont Community Church, is dedicated to academic excellence and quality instruction while recognizing the God-given uniqueness of each child. A professional, caring staff is committed to developing partnerships with parents, and nurturing each child spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
Understanding that God is the source of all truth, that the Bible is the foundation of this truth, we believe that:
- Parents are responsible, before God, for the education of their child; this is best accomplished through the coordinated efforts of the school, the home, and the church.
- As Christian role models, teachers will serve as an extension of the home in authority and discipline, encouraging respect as essential to the learning environment.
- Each child will be given opportunity to respond to Jesus Christ as personal Savior.
- Each child can and should develop Christian character traits that positively influence their family, school, and community.
- Each child’s unique intelligences (natural aptitudes) will be honored in order for them to reach their God-given potential.
- Each child should be encouraged to understand that learning is a life-long process.
- Each child will be provided a safe and secure environment in which to learn and grow.
If you’re interested in joining our team you can find details on this page.